1. Featuring Solid wood.
2. Soft multi-color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
4. Ball bearing metal glides on all drawers.
5. Bases feature solid, hand-forged iron. Trim on moldings of case pieces and Bed feature iron
w/ hand applied nailheads.
6. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
7. Wood carved pulls.
1. Solid wood adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed, fade or stain clothes.
3. Makes durable drawers for everyday use.
4. Ensures smooth glide.
5. Add value and a special hand-made artisan look.
6. High quality joinery construction provides lifetime service.
- 100% solid pine, great durability and value
- Six-step, soft multi-colored finish on hand distressed wood provides an antique look and added protection with nitrocellulose-based lacquer coating.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts
- Ball bearing metal glides
- Base and tops trims feature solid, hand-forged iron with nail-head detailing
- Barn doors with gliding mechanism on Storage Headboard, IFD969DSR
- Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstands top row
- Non-chip, custom pulls are durable and unique
- Bookcase Headboard features wire management grommets and fixed shelves
- Storage footboard includes two ample storage drawers
- Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes
- Box spring not required
- This Bed can be mixed with original Panel bed to achieve the storage configuration of your choice (headboard storage only, footboard storage only)
- * This item features NEW Hafele full-extension steel glide, 66 lb capacity
Exceptional Delivery for Exceptional Guests
I know what you’re thinking: "Delivery is free, but the SERVICE is going to cost extra." Nothing is further from the truth. At Mattress King, we LOVE to serve our guests at every opportunity.
That is why we have our "Red Carpet/White Glove" delivery service.
It all starts with scheduling a delivery time during a two-hour window on a day that works FOR YOU. We then either give you a call or text (your preference) the day of your delivery when we are headed to your house.
Upon arrival, we sweep (or shovel) a clean path up to your house. We then roll out our Mattress King logo rug and before we enter your house we put protective booties on our shoes. EVERY. TIME.
We then offer to dust or vacuum where your new bed is going to be delivered. As mom always said, "A clean home is a happy home."
When we unwrap your mattress we wear white gloves to avoid getting dirt on your brand new bed.
Lastly, we dust, swiffer, or vacuum up any mess we made. Again, because mom said, "Leave it in better condition than you found it."
Then you enjoy a great night’s sleep. Delivery. Simple and Easy.
Our Delivery Radius is HUUUUGGGGEEEE!
Mattress King does not just offer this premium delivery service in Billings and Bozeman city limits, but also in places like Red Lodge, Big Sky, and Miles City. We also offer free delivery to Wyoming! We routinely deliver to Sheridan, Cody, and Powell FOR FREE.
If you would like to know more about our Free Exceptional Delivery Service please shoot us an email or give us a call!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.