Pairs interchangeably with Hennessey and Carlisle Headboards, must be ordered separately
- Four drawers create underbed storage
- Upholstered in five unique fabric options
- Beds slats protect industry mattress warranties
- Center bar(s) creates maximum support and comfort
- Drawers have caster wheels directly on the floor for hassle-free use; additional legs provided with center bar for extra stability; corner legs are in a sleek wood finish
- 16 inches from floor to top rail with a 1.5-inch-thick side rail and 2.5-inch-thick head and foot rail, 660-pound weight capacity
- Includes a slat roll with a 2.9-inch slat gap to ensure compatibility with mattress warranties
Exceptional Delivery for Exceptional Guests
I know what you’re thinking: "Delivery is free, but the SERVICE is going to cost extra." Nothing is further from the truth. At Mattress King, we LOVE to serve our guests at every opportunity.
That is why we have our "Red Carpet/White Glove" delivery service.
It all starts with scheduling a delivery time during a two-hour window on a day that works FOR YOU. We then either give you a call or text (your preference) the day of your delivery when we are headed to your house.
Upon arrival, we sweep (or shovel) a clean path up to your house. We then roll out our Mattress King logo rug and before we enter your house we put protective booties on our shoes. EVERY. TIME.
We then offer to dust or vacuum where your new bed is going to be delivered. As mom always said, "A clean home is a happy home."
When we unwrap your mattress we wear white gloves to avoid getting dirt on your brand new bed.
Lastly, we dust, swiffer, or vacuum up any mess we made. Again, because mom said, "Leave it in better condition than you found it."
Then you enjoy a great night’s sleep. Delivery. Simple and Easy.
Our Delivery Radius is HUUUUGGGGEEEE!
Mattress King does not just offer this premium delivery service in Billings and Bozeman city limits, but also in places like Red Lodge, Big Sky, and Miles City. We also offer free delivery to Wyoming! We routinely deliver to Sheridan, Cody, and Powell FOR FREE.
If you would like to know more about our Free Exceptional Delivery Service please shoot us an email or give us a call!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.