The Elevation base brings customized sleep systems to a whole other level literally. With an additional lift motor, the Elevation has the capability to rise to the occasion whether you need a better view of your television or want to tilt your sleeping position to alleviate acid reflux. This patented feature is exclusive to the Elevation and will allow you to customize your time in bed like no other base available in the market place. In addition, the Elevation has a premium look with black faux leather accents, Sleep Enhancement, Bluetooth speakers, under-bed lighting, and a USB charging station.
- Full Range Positions Head and Foot Up & Down
- Elevate feature
- Pillow Tilt for Extra Support and Comfort
- Wall Hugging Design-allows back travel up to 11
- Upscale charcoal upholstery with premium faux black leather accents
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs
- Strong, yet lightweight, German-designed angle iron and steel tubular frame
- -Features Dynamic Force a patented lift mechanism that is twice as efficient as competition and allows bed to become stronger as it rises
- German Engineered Motor
- -Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement for quieter use
- Wireless Backlit Ergonomic Remote Control
- -Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees -Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- -Elevate Base Incline
- -One Touch Flat Button
- 2 Pre-programmed Positions
- -Zero Gravity
- 2 Programmable Memory Position Buttons
- LED Flashlight
- LED Under-bed lighting
- Bluetooth Stereo Speakers
- Charging Station 4 USB Charging Ports (2 each side)
- Sleep Enhancement Technology
- The pulsation of a single vibe motor placed in the mid-back area creates an even, Total Body Vibration providing numerous health benefits and easing user into deeper, higher quality sleep.
- -4 Wave Modes (Low, Medium, High, and Constant)
- -4 Levels of Intensity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.