How do you want to relax today" Transform your bedroom into a master retreat with the Navigate 2.0 Comfort Base. Featuring the head/foot up and down, the Navigate 2.0 allows you to get comfortable with a good book or TV show, put your legs up after a long day, and reduce your partners snoring all with the click of a button on a wireless remote. You deserve a bed that supports whatever you do and our Comfort Bases do just that all while setting a standard of excellence that will never go out of style with clean lines and contemporary style.
- Full Range Positions Head/Foot Up & Down
- Upscale Charcoal Upholstery Fabric
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs
- Strong and Lightweight, German Designed Angle Iron and Steel Tubular Frame
- German Engineered Motor
- Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement for quieter use
- Stand-by mode is ultra-energy efficient
- Safety Plus Features
- Zero Pull Force
- Pinch Free Zones
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Surge Protection
- Wireless Backlit Ergonomic Remote Control
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- One Touch Flat Button
- 2 Pre-programmed Positions
- Zero Gravity
- Sleep Enhancement Technology
- 4 Wave Modes (Low, Medium, High, and Constant)
- 4 Levels of Intensity
- 3 Timer Options
- 1 Programmable Memory Position
- 800lb Total Weight Capacity*
- *Combined capacity of two twin xls for king size set while in use
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.